The AWC Matrix Foundation Grant Program (different from a sponsorship) seeks to fund meaningful educational opportunities, special programs and research that will benefit the membership of AWC, and help build membership for the long-term. Successful applications will have the highest value in terms of education or research, will reach the largest AWC audience, and will have a component to measure membership growth as a result of the program or project. The AWC National Board, chapters and AWC members are eligible to apply for a grant.
The grant program has specific application requirements and requires measurement and reporting of results to the Foundation. In addition to the grant program, the Foundation administers the following:
- Certified Communications Professional program
- Edith Wortman First Amendment Award
- Helen Duhamel Achievement Award
- Advancement of Women Award
- Student scholarships for attendance at the national AWC conference
Apply for a 2016 grant by April 30 using this application.