Make Your Mark on the AWC Matrix Foundation
There are several ways you can contribute to the efforts of the AWC Matrix Foundation:
- Be studious! Establish a personalized, named scholarship and send a deserving student member to the AWC National Conference by designating the name of the scholarship in honor or in memory of someone you know. (Minimum donation for personalized scholarships: $2,000.) Or, you can designate any donation amount to the Barbara Ericksen Memorial Fund.
- Simply go shopping! Sign up and shop online at www.iGive.com. iGive.com provides you with a no-cost way to donate funds to the AWC Matrix Foundation. Online stores, ranging from Amazon.com to Zappos.com, will donate a portion of sales to the AWC Matrix Foundation. All you need to do is designate the Foundation as your charity of choice. Then, every time you shop online through iGive.com, the Foundation receives a small percentage of your total purchase. It’s that easy! Learn more about this here.
- Be traditional! Just plain old giving of money is still very popular with us. And it’s easy when you make a donation online.
- Or you can send your tax-deductible donation (check or money order) directly to AWC Matrix Foundation at 400 North Washington Street, Suite 300, Alexandria, VA 22314
Donations to the general fund will be used for the most in-need programs first. Download a donation form here.
- Give yourself a gift! Apply to earn your CCP – Certified Communications Professional designation – and get recognition for all your hard work, experience, education and expertise in the communications world. Get more information here.
- Help with Research and Publications! Through its Centennial Fund, the Foundation helped celebrate the 100th Anniversary of AWC in 2009 by researching and producing a historical video, print materials and publications, plus providing archive assistance for past AWC publications. The Foundation also conducts surveys, such as the Author/Writer Survey, which identified and profiled members of AWC whose works have been published in books, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, the Web, corporate literature, magazines, journals, and through other publishing venues.
- Leave a Legacy! You can leave a legacy for future Foundation activities through a bequest or life-income gift, making trust arrangements, adding the foundation to your will, appreciated securities, and more.
Ruby – $500 and above
Sapphire – $100 to $499
Diamond – $99 or less
Types of Gifts
- Checks/cash/credit card/online
- Bequests or life-income gifts
- iGive.com purchases
- Matching donations
- Trust arrangements
- Appreciated securities
Whatever way you choose to give, we thank you for thinking of the AWC Matrix Foundation this year! If you have questions about donations, please e-mail email@example.com.